Mediterranean bread salad – quickly and easily made
[Contains advertising] The summer is my absolute favorite season of the year, and alone at the thought of him my lucky strike feelings somersaults 😉 . Especially when I think of the many time I can spend outside. Airy summer dresses, long warm evenings, and at last a lot of seasonal fruits and vegetables fed. The summer time is simply unbeatable.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Therefore, I am also very on the request of ALDI SÜD happy, if I'm not on the topic of: "eat Outside – a balmy summer evening with friends" a recipe to create. Eat outside, on a warm summer evening, with good friends, is for me one of the most beautiful sides of the summer. Therefore, I have dedicated myself to this topic, with pleasure.
Add to that that I'm already very happy with ALDI SÜD, go shopping. My favorite store is also not far away from me, on my main shopping street. Here are many lined up my favorite dealer, like a string of pearls. This really is ideal and very practical.
MEDITERRANEAN BREAD SALAD – THE PERFECT SUMMER SALAD
So my Mediterranean bread salad came to be. When putting Together the ingredients was to me as always important that the recipe is simple and straightforward. As well as a summer evening with friends for me. Because the spontaneous, easygoing evenings are for me often the most beautiful. As for the southerners, for example, the Spaniards, the Italians or the Croatians. You together just so family and friends, to put a quick meal on the table, a good glass of wine – ready.
THE SALAD FOR MANY OCCASIONS MADE WITH FEW INGREDIENTS QUICK AND EASY SELF -
My Mediterranean bread salad is, therefore, without great effort, with a few, but very tasty ingredients of good quality is prepared, the I all at ALDI SÜD, did get. He is the ideal side dish for grilling but also just so. Because he Treats a lot of things in a fresh summer salad, crusty Ciabatta bread, and other Mediterranean.
MY BREAD SALAD TIP: ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS SHORTLY BEFORE SERVING, MIX
You can, if You want even more crisp solid lettuce varieties for salad, such as, for example, red Radicchio or chicory. My advice would also be to mix just before Serving and the other ingredients. So everything is for consumption, nice and crisp.
Very tasty, quick and easy homemade salad inspirations are my Greek Bauernsalat or my Italian pasta salad with red flash-Pesto.
Mediterranean bread salad made fast and easy
FOR THE SALAD - ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
- 300 g of Ciabatta bread - cut into cubes
- 250 g arugula - cleaned
- 250 g cherry tomatoes - halved
- 150 g dried tomatoes in Oil and herbs inserted - cut into strips
- 100 g pine nuts - toasted
- 1 large red onion - halved and cut into rings
- 2 cloves of garlic - cut into fine strips
- 100 g Parmesan cheese - planed
- 20 leaves Basil, fresh
- 3-4 TBSP olive oil to fry
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE - PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 4 TABLESPOONS dark balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 TSP honey
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper
- PLEASE NOTE:You will need a large pan, as the bread needs a lot of space to be beautiful anzurösten. My frying pan 32 cm diameter. Also, You need to Prepare/Serve a big bowl with about 3.5 to 4 liters capacity.
- First of all, the pine nuts without adding fat in the large frying pan on medium heat and roast until nicely brown have become. Always keep an eye on, because they burn quickly. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- The Ciabatta bread until about 1.5 cm thick slices and then cut into pieces.
- The cloves of garlic cut into very fine slices.
- Now take You back to the pan at Hand, heat the olive oil over medium heat, give the bread and a bit later the garlic and röstest it until it gets a nice crispy surface. Put to one side.
- Now the arugula , wash well and shake dry. Put to one side.
- The red Onionsl peel, halve and cut into rings. The cherry tomatoes , wash and cut in half. Both to one side.
- The sun-dried tomatoes cut into strips and set aside.
- For the Vinaigrette put all the ingredients mix together and season with salt and black pepper from the mill and season to taste.
- The Parmesan planing and as a Topping to deploy.
- The fresh Basil leaves wash and as a Topping to deploy.
- Just before Serving mix all ingredients with the Vinaigrette to the mix.
- I wish you a good appetite!