Quick shrimp Pasta – in 20 minutes on the table
Sometimes I wonder why time runs so, past me, stop and I not know where you are. And no matter who I have around me question, somehow it is all so....... Whoosh is over again a day, weeks, even months. But what is the complain, we live good happen in this fast-paced time in which we are all clocked. For me, lack of high phases of the happy times one or the other quick dish is created in this extreme time, like my shrimp Pasta, and as seen, the time frenzy is also something Positive.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
So, if a lack of time prevails, it is, in fact, on each of the famous Minute. With this recipe You are in time to be on the safe side. Because the shrimp Pasta are whipped up in 20 minutes on the table. A delicious noodle dish with delicious, crispy fried shrimp and a nice chilli.
THE QUICK SHRIMP PASTA, YOU CAN FREELY SHARPEN
The chilli You can very well control in which You have more or less dried chili using flakes or even omit. In the case of the fresh chillies You have no concern if You remove the seeds, then they are so incredibly sharp. But still insanely delicious 🙂 .
But not only in a lack of time-phase is the shrimp Pasta just fine, even if the great Hunger would soon be sated. However, You need oven-ready shrimp. Don't say shrimp that are fresh or already thawed, otherwise it's skin in time with the 20 minutes 😉 .
THE SECRET OF SELF-MADE OLIVE OIL-SEASONING
In the case of the shrimp Pasta, the olive oil-spice mix plays a decisive role. You touch virtually all of Your spices with the olive oil, drop the fried shrimp and leaves everything for about 1 Minute and taste to connect to each other. Salt, in which case, I'll take sea salt, I use only when the Spaghetti is on the plate. The same applies to black pepper. I recommend You to definitely a high quality olive oil. The rule of thumb is, for me, the fewer ingredients, the higher the quality of the ingredients.
If You are a big shrimp Fan in combination with Pasta are like me, then try also my recipe for Capellini with shrimp in lemon cream sauce.
A very popular additional fast and summer 15 minutes of Pasta is my Spaghetti in a sage butter with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Quick shrimp Pasta in 20 minutes on the table
- 400 g Spaghetti - 8-9 minutes of cooking time, or other noodle places
- 450 g prawns, raw and peeled - ready to cook
- 10 TABLESPOONS olive oil - Extra virgin (Extra virgin)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice - fresh lemon
- 2 chili peppers, red and fresh - remove seeds and finely cut
- 1 knife tip of chilli flakes, dried
- 3-4 cloves of garlic - finely diced
- 20 g of parsley, smooth and fresh - very finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- The Spaghetti You prepare in boiling salted water according to package directions to.
- The shrimp You can wash and dry Pat.
- Now heated You 3 TABLESPOONS of olive oil in a nonstick frying pan and fry the prawns on medium heat for about 1.5-2 minutes per side to.
- For the olive-oil-mixture: The remaining 7 TABLESPOONS of olive oil, 1 TBSP lemon juice, finely chopped garlic and chili peppers, 1 pinch of chili flakes and parsley mix together.
- The olive oil mixture to the shrimp and together for about 1 Minute on medium heat lightly fry. The garlic should not be too dark otherwise it will be bitter.
- The Spaghetti drain and still dripping wet with the shrimp mix. On plates and garnish with sea salt and pepper seasoning.
- I wish you a good appetite!