Oreo vanilla cream Dessert with Blumengru
[Contains advertising] Sometimes I think about how it would be like if I would live like my parents, on one of the Islands of eternal spring. Always a lot of sun and a life without real seasons, without the joy and frustration about the change they bring. Without the change of season from autumn to Winter, I could live with that maybe...
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
But the change from Winter into spring? When the Winter comes, and the long-awaited spring is finally in front of the door, all "to the beginning"? I would really miss. When the days are getting longer, the first warming rays of the sun on the skin bitzeln, the natural stands in the start holes, and everything slowly wakes up. The plants, the flowers, and we humans thrive, literally. The Start in the spring of each year with a sky-high jauchzendes event for me which I could not do without.
A DELICIOUS EYE-CATCHER – MY OREO VANILLA CREAM DESSERT
Therefore, I wanted to conjure up a visually spring-like Dessert that is also perfect for my Easter brunch well. This results in a Oreo vanilla cream became a Dessert with a floral greeting. I am, as I dessert for a Layer came to have a recipe Oreo cookies, crumbled. If you can see the exaggeration and the biscuits finely mix it like earth. Deceptively real.
It should be, as always, nothing Complicated, that is why I have used as a cream base, finished with vanilla cream powder, which I have jazzed up the flavor a bit. But of course, the Oreo vanilla cream works Dessert with homemade vanilla cream, if You want to. The wonderful spring-like look and the iTüpfelchen the horn of violets, which it is permitted to eat even if they are not treated. But for the look, you can definitely keep her.
A QUICK LAYER DESSERT – CAN BE PERFECTLY PREPARED
The Oreo vanilla cream Dessert tastes wonderful and fluffy and for my taste, not too sweet. The ground Oreo biscuits also give a nice mouth feel! The great thing about my Dessert is that You do it well and without a further 24 hours in the refrigerator store can prepare, without being mushy! I had it as a test even 48 hours in the fridge and it tasted after long time use is still super tasty. My quick layer dessert is also perfect if You expect guests, and/or something to celebrate you.
SPRING START TO A NEW CHAPTER – THE FAMILY TIES OF THE #ALDI FAMILY
emmikochteinfach.de also has something to celebrate, because with the spring-something New begins. I suggest my long-time partner ALDI SÜD, another Chapter in our cooperation. From now on, I'm not only a comrade-in-arms of ALDI SÜD cooking challenges, I've developed many recipes, but belong to the newly formed #Aldi family and I am the Ambassador of the brand ALDI SÜD. So I'm going to develop for You around ALDI SÜD many more of your recipes, and You about tips, discoveries, and interesting Event-visits reports.
We, the #Aldi family ties are five in number. We exchange and do something, as one does in a family 😉 .
- Kathrin Runge, from the Blog "baking makes you happy" created sweet and savoury Treats from the oven.
- Maren and Tobias Wolf tell about your travels, Event visits and other exciting things that your life holds.
- The fifth of the family ties is Clea-Lacy Juhn. You reported about yourself and your life in the it's a lot about Fitness and beauty.
Look at you all over. Each of us will post in the coming months, regularly under #Aldi family in Instagram.
Should You yet another quick layer dessert look, I still have my berry layer Dessert with curd cheese and fresh cheese , and my yogurt-biscotti-Dessert with peaches for You.
Oreo vanilla cream Dessert with flowers greeting
ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
YOU NEED 4 DESSERT GLASSES WITH CA. 250 TO 300 ML CAPACITY
THE DESSERT MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 2 HOURS OF COLD
- 24 pieces Oreo biscuits, or any other black-and-brown double biscuits (about 270g in total) - very finely ground
- 1 packet of custard powder without cooking for 300 ml of milk - for example, Paradis, cream, vanilla, organic dessert cream vanilla
- 300 ml whole milk
- 100 ml whipped cream - beaten until stiff
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 TBSP full cream milk - fresh cheese-cream
- 1 TBSP icing sugar
- 1 TBSP lemon juice - freshly squeezed
- Edible flowers, such as horn-violets, edible paper flowers, or artificial flowers - Like Bio and please be careful where you buy and how you fertilized were
- The vanilla cream according to package directions with 300 ml of milk to prepare.
- The cream cheese with 2 TABLESPOONS of whole milk, the powdered sugar and the lemon creamy/smooth and stir in the cream until stiff.
- Both of You pick the vanilla cream and put the cream until use in the refrigerator.
- Your Oreo cookies (with the filling) can You, first of all, chop it up roughly and place in a blender.
- Then in the Mixer, the Oreo biscuits so fine grind, that in the ground state, how earth look like. Alternatively, the biscuits in a freezer bag and used a rolling pin to crush.
- Now - layer test You alternately in four glasses: Start with the vanilla cream, then Oreo crumbs, again vanilla cream and Oreo crumbs to complete. NOTE/TIP: If You have the ingredients, especially the vanilla cream, remaining, simply, a fifth Dessert in layers, may still be a few Oreo cookies for a fine grind.
- At least 2 hours before Serving it cold and with Essblüten, artificial flowers or edible paper flowers to decorate. I wish You a good appetite. TIP: You can make this Dessert a wonderful prepare, and even 24 hours in a cool place. It is not by cakes! NOTE: Please, during the Essblüten be sure how they fertilized were, may be in a better decorative use.