Crumble ground cake with rhubarb
My sprinkles of love sparked in his early Childhood, in the bakery-the bakery of my grandparents. I loved to eat the streusel dough, ungebacken, just like that. I found even then that the sprinkles look like little crowns, which are used to Refine all of the cakes, with or without fruit, in a special way.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
You can hardly believe it, there are, in fact, a "making of science" to the consistency of sprinkles, because this is dependent on the ratio of ingredients to each other. Also if you melt the Butter, warm or cold should use. Honestly, to me it all much too complicated. I've shot so now the ratio 2:2:4 scho. The crumbles are nice and crispy and not even after a day or two still muddy.
THE RHUBARB CRUMBLE CAKE MYSTERY – THE RATIO OF 2:2:4
In addition, this consistency is also perfect for my sprinkles ground cake, belongs to, in my eyes, by the way, to the easiest fruit cake in the world, and even of the whole universe 🙂 . Anyway, in my streusel bottom of cake, this time seasonally, accordingly, with a delicious rhubarb, Refine the small Sprinkles not only from above but also from below. It is, if you like, a sprinkles Sandwich, and all the sprinkles catapulted lovers as I will be in the sprinkles-the sky. This is the perfect rhubarb crumble cake for me.
FOR REAL CRUMBLE FANS – THE STREUSEL BOTTOM OF CAKE WITH RHUBARB
You use namely the streusel dough for the base of the cake. It is about two-thirds of the streusel mass are distributed in a Springform pan and pressed with a tablespoon of a floor. The soil is super-nice and crispy and has a bit of a sweet shortcrust pastry. You should be the ground to crispy, then the next Time take just a little less flour, 250g instead of 300g. For larger spring forms, You could also increase the amount generally in the ratio and even a cake with the edge of the dough and "pull".
RHUBARB CRUMBLE CAKE IS THE PERFECT SPRING CAKE
Because we have rhubarb have time, I prepared the crumble bottom of cake with rhubarb in the pan until lightly caramelized,. This gives the "sour" rhubarb is just wonderful-Sweet but also a delicious butter based. You can, however, sugars as well be the rhubarb and let it drag. Or just a different fruit depending on the season use – also caramelizes in the pan or in a bowl, previously sweetened, and pulled through. You can see the rhubarb crumble bottom of cake is open for many other types of Fruit so.
No matter what You get out of the streusel bottom of cake to whip, it is heavenly and delicious and You will definitely in the sprinkles of happiness. Promised.
Another great cake with rhubarb is my simple yogurt cake with rhubarb and strawberries.
Sprinkles Fans should be in my cherry cake with Marzipan and sprinkles , or sprinkles the ground cake with Apple over look.
My quickly-made, creamy vanilla ice cream without an ice cream maker with only 3 ingredients it tastes very yummy to the warm crumble bottom of cake with rhubarb.
Crumble ground cake with rhubarb
YOU NEED A SPRINGFORM PAN WITH 24 CM DIAMETER.
FOR THE CRUMBLE BOTTOM AND TOPPING
NOTE: The ingredients-the ratio of the dough is 2:2:4. A portion = 75g. The streusel amount can be due to a change in the proportion varied.
- 150 g Butter
- 150 g sugar
- 300 g of wheat flour - Alternatively, spelt flour Type 630
FOR THE TOPPING
- 800 g rhubarb, wash and cut into pieces - Alternatively, according to the season: for example, cherries, Apples, pears
- 6 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 TSP Butter
- 1 Packet Of Vanilla Sugar
- First heats the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat and put the bottom of Your Springform pan with baking paper off. The edges very lightly with Butter.
FOR THE CRUMB BOTTOM AND TOPPING
- For the crumble bottom , and the Streusel Topping vermengst You with the dough hook of a kitchen machine or hand mixer, the flour, the Butter and the sugar to a crumbly, lightly "sand-like" mass.
- After that, knead with the Hand the mass to crumble firmly and put them in the fridge.
FOR THE TOPPING
- Now the rhubarb clean and cut into oblique, finger-width pieces.
- The Butter in a large frying pan at medium heat , let it melt and the rhubarb into. With the sugar sprinkle and a short caramel lose can.
- Then You give the cornstarch , and the Whole is low-level 2 minutes quite easily to a simmer.
- In the time 2/3 of the streusel amount with a spoon on the bottom of Your Springform pan spread and press firmly.
- Then You give the rhubarb on top, and bestreust it with the vanilla sugar.
- Come to the conclusion the rest of the Streusel (about 1/3) as a Topping above it.
- The cake for 45 minutes on the middle rack in the preheated oven. You can by the way also very good lukewarm food, served with whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream.I wish You a good appetite!